These Cookie Notice apply to the web site www.amlexa.com (“Site”). The Site is the property of IT Legals Ltd (“ITL”),with registered office at 23, Level 1, Triq Giuseppe Calleja, MSD2270, Swatar, Msida (Malta), Reg. N. C67394, VAT N. MT22077612, E-mail email@example.com.
In accordance with the duties set forth by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), please be advised that ITL, as Data Controller, shall use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons to recognise your browser or device, learn more about your interests, and provide you with essential features and services and for additional purposes, including:
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve ITL’s content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on third-party sites.
- Measuring and analysing the performance of our services.
- Understanding and analyzing trends.
Cookies enable you to use personalize your experience on the Site, tell us which parts of our websites you have visited, help us measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches, and give us insights into user behavior so we can improve our communications, products and services.
The Site uses the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: essential to enable you to browse around the Site and use their features.
- Performance Cookies: collect information about how you use the Site — for instance, which pages you go to most. This data may be used to help optimize the Site and make it easier for you to navigate. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies: allow the Site to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that we show you the Site localized for your area. We may also remember preferences such as text size, fonts, and other customizable site elements.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The “Help” feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
See our Privacy Notice for more information about the data processed.
Msida, 01 September 2018