Anti Money Laundering Training is mandatory for all employees and collaborators.
Your company, as anti money laundering obliged entity, must train all employees and collaborators with annual AML courses to keep them informed on the anti money laundering regulations, aml policy and aml procedures, to help them to recognize operations which may be related to money laundering or terrorist financing and istruct them on how to proceed in such cases.
AML Training is a key element in the detection and deterrence of illegal activities and in the prevention of money laundering and financing terrorism.
Your employees cannot effectively implement aml policy and comply with aml procedures without the necessary online aml training.
Online AML Courses should be provided to all employees, regardless of their position or level of seniority, and they should be tailored in accordance with their functions and responsibilities.
AMLEXA has an aml e-learning module and specific online anti money laundering courses to provide adequate aml training online to all employees.
AMLEXA has designed the following aml online courses to give to your employees a through understanding of what money laundering and financing terrorism is, how it’s done, and the measures that can be taken to help prevent it:
- AML Online Course General
- AML Online Course for Banks and Credit Institutions
- AML Training Online for Financial Institutions
- AML Online Course for Auditors, Accountants and Tax Advisors
- AML Training Online for Notaries and Lawyers
- AML Course for Real Estate Agencies and Estate Agents
- AML Training Online for Trust and Company Service Providers
- AML Online Course for Art Galleries and Auction Houses
- AML Course for Providers of Gaming and Gambling Services
- AML Course for Cryptocurrency Exchanges and Wallet Providers
AMLEXA ONLINE AML TRAINING PROGRAM:
- AML-CTF Overview
- AML-CTF Definitions
- FATF, APG, Moneyval and other International Organizations
- International AML-CTF Laws and Regulations
- AML-CTF Laws and Regulations in Your Jurisdiction
- AML Authorities and the Regulators
- AML-CTF Obliged Entities
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
- AML Policy and AML Procedures
- AML Training
- AML Outsourcing
- AML-CTF Risks
- AML Risk Assessment
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- AML Identification Procedures
- AML Verification Procedures
- Beneficial Owners and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Remote Customer Due Diligence
- Simplified Customer Due Diligence
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence
- Customer Due Diligence Performed by Third Parties
- AML Record Keeping Procedures
- AML Transaction Monitoring
- AML Anomaly Indicators
- Identifying Suspicious Transactions
- Reporting of Suspicious Transactions
- Prohibition of Disclosure
- AML Best Practices
- AML-CTF Responsibilities
- AML Sanctions
AMLEXA AML E-learning Platform ensures the maintenance of the following comprehensive records of aml training online sessions as required by the law:
- Date of the aml training online
- Contents of the online aml course
- Names of employees trained
- Results of aml tests undertaken by employees
- AML Online Certification
- E-book of the anti money laundering course online
Contact us now for Online AML Training for all your employees!